If you want to learn to speak English and you’re looking for a plan to improve your English speaking – you’re in the right place.
A good plan is probably the number 1 most important thing if you want to improve your English speaking.
The most important part is USING the plan.
But of course, first you need the plan. So here it is:
The Ultimate Daily Plan For Speaking English
- Practice at least 20 minutes of LISTENING first thing in the morning. (20 minutes)
- When you do English Listening practice first thing in the morning, you will think in English more throughout the whole day.
- LISTENING practice is key. Because listening helps improve your English pronunciation – AND increase your understanding.
- Practice LISTENING (and maybe PRONUNCIATION) AGAIN in the early afternoon. (15 minutes)
- When you practice at different times throughout the day, it is much more EFFECTIVE than doing just ONE English practice session every day.
- PRONUNCIATION is one of the most important parts of learning a new language. In fact, if you improve your pronunciation, your LISTENING and your SPEAKING will improve.
- Do more LISTENING practice in the evening with an English film or series WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES. (45 minutes)
- Watching films and series in English is a very ENJOYABLE activity.
- The problem is: Most people are watching films and series, but they’re NOT doing the other listening and pronunciation exercises that are so important.
In only 80 minutes a day, you can learn to speak better English.
The best plans are simple plans.
You don’t need to do a lot of ‘EXTRA’ stuff.
You don’t need to make yourself bored with ‘GRAMMAR’ lesson books.
You only need to LISTEN, UNDERSTAND, and train yourself to THINK IN ENGLISH.
If you can learn to think in English, then you will be able to speak English fluently.
It just takes a little practice – and the right guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What materials should I use for English listening practice?
You should use materials that are not too hard, and not too easy. Most importantly, they should be INTERESTING for you.
How much time do I need to spend to improve my English speaking?
If you want to make progress, you need to spend at least 80 minutes a day – maybe more. It depends on your focus, energy, experience, and previous education.
How long will it take to improve my English? (How much time until I can improve my English level)
If you practice for at least 80 minutes a day, 7 days a week, you can start to see a difference in your English speaking in about 2 weeks.
If you want to see a bigger difference, it can take at least 2-3 months.
Do I have to go to America or England to learn to speak English? Can I really learn English in Turkey?
I have worked with 100’s of students who have never left Turkey and have learned to speak English very fluently.
It’s great visit the UK or the US. It’s fun. It’s exciting. And of course, you have lots of chances to practice your English.
But you don’t ‘have to‘ visit the UK or US to learn to speak English. It can be helpful, but it’s not 100% necessary.
If you follow the right plan, and practice with the right focus, intention, and energy – you can absolutely learn to speak English in Turkey.
Now you have an excellent PLAN for learning to SPEAK ENGLISH.
There is one more ‘DIFFICULT’ part, but I’ll talk to you about that on Wednesday.
In the meantime, prepare yourself, get ready, and start USING THIS PLAN to improve your English speaking!
All the best,
P.S. – If you have any questions about this plan, or if you just want to contact me, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org